Get To Know Our Medical Director
July 9, 2015
Have you met Dr. Mangiacarne yet? Get to know him now with these five fun facts!
- He grew up in Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania, a small town 40 miles from Penn State. He loves the Pittsburgh Steelers. His dad is a close up sleight of hand magician.
- He has been married to Gayl, a native of Philadelphia, for 11 years. They have two children, Grace , 8, a gymnast at Jaycie Phelps Athletic Center and Noah, 6, who likes to play ice hockey. He likes the number 30 because his birthday is December 30, his wife’s birthday is June 30 and his wedding anniversary is May 30.
- Dr. Mangiacarne is a HUGE Pearl Jam fan. He has attended 50 Pearl Jam concerts and his favorite song is Yellow Ledbetter.
- Over the last 10 years, he has lived in five states and three different time zones.
- He has driven a teal blue 2006 Nissan Sentra for the last nine years, but his dream car is a black Lexus GS.