Kokomo Office Lunch and Learn November 14
October 10, 2013
Alcohol and drug addiction is a progressive, chronic disease, which can result in tragedy if not treated. Intervention is a process which encourages someone to seek treatment services they may not think they need or want. More than 90% of those who experience an intervention seek treatment and the opportunity to change their lives.
Learn more about the process behind the skill of professional intervention with Bruce Perkins on Thursday, November 14 at our Kokomo Office. Registration and complimentary lunch will be served at 11:45 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 12: 15 p.m.
Learning objectives for the lunch and learn include:
• Insight into the disease of addiction
• Misconceptions about addiction
• Preparation for an intervention
• Become aware of the power of the group
• The roles of the members and the interventionist
• How the intervention is facilitated
• What happens at the intervention
• Choosing the best treatment program
To learn more or to register for this event please contact Susan Day at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317.572.9401.